Writing Negative Messages
is a lecture which is covered during Business Communication Module.
This Lecture continues the discussion of brief message types with a look at negative (“bad-news”) messages. Students will get practice with both the direct and indirect approaches in a variety of specific message scenarios. A particular point of emphasis in this lecture is helping students understand that negative messages don’t have to be—and in fact should not be—delivered in a negative way. By maintaining a focus on ethics, etiquette, and audience needs, bad news can be delivered in ways that are sensitive and professional while still being effective.
- Apply the three-step writing process to negative messages.
- Explain how to use the direct approach effectively when conveying negative news.
- Explain how to use the indirect approach effectively when conveying negative news.
- Explain the importance of maintaining high standards of ethics and etiquette when delivering negative messages
- Describe successful strategies for sending negative messages on routine business matters.
- List the important points to consider when conveying negative organizational news.
- Describe successful strategies for sending negative employment-related messages.
In this file you will find:
- 1 Writing Negative Messages Lecture Power Point Presentation
- 1 Guide file how to conduct Lecture
- 1 Test Bank with 100 different questions with full answer description and explanation
- 1 Folder with relevant pictures
There are no reviews yet.