Writing and Completing Reports and Proposals
is a lecture which is covered during Business Communication Module.
Most of the discussion in this lecture applies to formal reports and proposals, documents that require an extra measure of polish and professionalism and oft en include packaging elements not used in informal reports and other documents. Few reports and proposals require every component described in this lecture, but be sure to carefully select the elements you want to include in each of your documents.
This Lecture wraps up the sequence on developing reports and proposals. It also includes coverage of writing for websites and wikis, as well as creating visuals for illustrating reports.
- List the topics commonly covered in the introduction, body, and close of informational reports, analytical reports, and proposals.
- Identify five characteristics of effective writing in online reports, and explain how to adapt your writing approach for wikis.
- Discuss six principles of graphic design that can improve the quality of your visuals, and identify the major types of business visuals.
- Summarize the four tasks involved in completing business reports and proposals.
In this file you will find:
- Writing and Completing Reports and Proposals Lecture Power Point Presentation
- 1 Guide file how to conduct Lecture
- 1 Test Bank with 100 different questions with full answer description and explanation
- 1 Folder with relevant pictures