Understanding Work Teams Lecture (Organizational Behavior)
Understanding Work Teams Lecture is a lecture which is covered during Organizational Behavior module. With the help of this teaching resources you will be able to explain your students what is it Understanding Work Teams. Understanding Work Teams resources will suite any teacher/lecturer or tutor who is going or planning to conduct lecture or class on Understanding Work Teams.
LEARNING OBJECTIVES OF THE LECTURE:
- Analyze the continued popularity of teams in organizations.
- Contrast groups and teams.
- Contrast the five types of team arrangements.
- Identify the characteristics of effective teams.
- Explain how organizations can create team players.
- Decide when to use individuals instead of teams.
By purchasing this teaching resource, you will get:
1 Understanding Work Teams Lecture PowerPoint Presentation
1 Teaching Gide for the Lecture/Seminar
1 Test bank for Understanding Work Teams with 105 different questions.
Once you will purchase please write your comments and subscribe to my store in order to be up to date with new teaching resources.