Training and Developing Employees – HR
is a lecture which is covered during Human Resource Management Module.
The purpose of this lecture is to increase your effectiveness in training employees. The main topics we’ll cover include orientating employees, designing onboarding to improve employee engagement, the training process, analyzing training needs, implementing training and development programs, and evaluating the training efforts.
For about 6 years after buying May Department Stores Co., Macy’s Inc. emphasized consolidation. First it focused on integrating the regional department stores under one Macy’s umbrella. Then the recession hit and Macy’s turned to cutting costs. Meanwhile, Macy’s customer service suffered. Many sales associates failed to provide the service level that customers wanted. With deteriorating service cutting into its sales and profits, the question was, what should Macy’s do about it now? We’ll see what it did.
- Summarize the purpose and process of employee orientation.
- Give an example of how to design on boarding to improve employee engagement.
- List and briefly explain each of the steps in the training process.
- Explain how to use five training techniques.
- List and briefly discuss four management development methods.
- List and briefly discuss the importance of the steps in leading organizational change.
- Explain why a controlled study may be superior for evaluating the training program’s effect.
In this file you will find:
- 1 Training and Developing Employees Lecture Power Point Presentation
- 1 Guide file how to conduct Lecture
- 1 Test Bank with 110 different questions with full answer description and explanation
- 3 Case Studies with all answers to them
- 10 Interesting Discussion Questions and answers to them
- 1 Interesting Exercise
- 1 additional reading file about the lecture topic in order to enhance Lecturer/Teacher/Student knowledge
Once you will purchase this resource please leave a comment!