The Economic Environments Facing Businesses
is a lecture which is covered during International Business Module for bachelor/master level students.
When companies source, manufacture, and/or market products in foreign countries, they encounter fascinating and often challenging economic environments. This Lecture first explores the economic environments of countries in which an MNE might want to operate by discussing the importance of economic analysis and identifying the major dimensions of that process. It then compares and contrasts key macroeconomic indicators, such as economic growth, inflation, and the surpluses and deficits reflected in the balance of payments. Finally, it reviews the characteristics of the major types of economic systems, explores the principles of economic freedom, and concludes by examining the drivers associated with the transition from a centrally-planned to a market-based economy.
Lecture Learning Objectives:
- Communicate the importance of economic analysis
- Discuss the idea of economic freedom
- Profile the characteristics of the types of economic systems
- Introduce the notion of state capitalism
- Profile indicators of economic development, performance, and potential
In this file you will find:
- 1 The Economic Environments Facing Businesses Lecture Power Point Presentation
- 1 Guide file how to conduct Lecture
- 1 Test Bank with 100 different questions and full answer to them with the descriptions and explanations
- 4 Interesting Exercises for Seminar
- 8 Interesting Discussion Questions and answers to them
- 1 additional reading file about the lecture topic in order to enhance Lecturer/Teacher/Student knowledge
- 1 folder with useful pictures
Once you will purchase this resource please leave a comment!
There are no reviews yet.