Test Bank for Principles of Marketing 17th Edition by Philip T. Kotler, Gary Armstrong
Test bank with full answers! The date of your exam is fast approaching and devising a plan to review all the information in your textbook is a daunting task. Fortunately for you, we understand that your time is limited and we place at your disposal this priceless and invaluable study guide! The (Test Bank for Principles of Marketing 17th Edition by Philip T. Kotler, Gary Armstrong) provides comprehensive coverage of your course materials in a condensed, easy to comprehend collection of exam-style questions, primarily in multiple-choice format. Want to know the best part?
Our product will help you master any topic faster than ever before. The heavy lifting of extracting the most important information from your textbook and compiling it into a downloadable test bank has been done for you. By using this test bank in conjunction with your textbook, you will have all the resources necessary to ensure success in the classroom. Practice makes perfect and this test prep resource will reinforce the concepts and theories presented throughout your course. But that’s not all:
This study aid will also highlight your strengths and weaknesses. This takes the guesswork out of studying and allows you to pinpoint the areas where you need improvement. Spend your time more efficiently by focusing on any weaknesses and you will soon be an expert across the board.
Test Bank Benefits:
- Download instantly after purchase (no waiting for shipping)
- Digital format so you can study anywhere you have a computer, cell phone or tablet
- Quickly review key concepts and reinforce your understanding of the subject matter
- Build test-taking skills and confidence with realistic, exam-like questions
- Fully comprehensive material covers all the chapters in your textbook
- Quickly narrow down the areas in which you need improvement
The time to study is now! Better grades and test scores are just a click away. So, what are you waiting for?
In a fast-changing, increasingly digital and social marketplace, it’s more vital than ever for marketers to develop meaningful connections with their customers. Principles of Marketing helps students master today’s key marketing challenge: to create vibrant, interactive communities of consumers who make products and brands an integral part of their daily lives. To help students understand how to create value and build customer relationships, Kotler and Armstrong present fundamental marketing information within an innovative customer-value framework.
Thoroughly revised to reflect the major trends impacting contemporary marketing, the 17th Edition is packed with stories illustrating how companies use new digital technologies to maximize customer engagement and shape brand conversations, experiences, and communities.
Published by: Pearson
Published Date: 2018
This set of Test Bank for Principles of Marketing 17th edition contain tests banks with full answers to them for the following chapters of the book.
Table of Contents
Part 1: Defining Marketing and the Marketing Process
- Marketing: Creating Customer Value and Engagement
- Company and Marketing Strategy: Partnering to Build Customer Engagement, Value, and Relationships
Part 2: Understanding the Marketplace and Consumer Value
- Analyzing the Marketing Environment
- Managing Marketing Information to Gain Customer Insights
- Consumer Markets and Buyer Behavior
- Business Markets and Business Buyer Behavior
Part 3: Designing a Customer Value—Driven Strategy and Mix
- Customer Value—Driven Marketing Strategy: Creating Value for Target Customers
- Products, Services, and Brands: Building Customer Value
- Developing New Products and Managing the Product Life Cycle
- Pricing: Understanding and Capturing Customer Value
- Pricing Strategies: Additional Considerations
- Marketing Channels: Delivering Customer Value
- Retailing and Wholesaling
- Engaging Consumers and Communicating Customer Value: Integrated Marketing Communication Strategy
- Advertising and Public Relations
- Personal Selling and Sales Promotion
- Direct, Online, Social Media, and Mobile Marketing
Part 4: Extending Marketing
- Creating Competitive Advantage
- The Global Marketplace
- Sustainable Marketing: Social Responsibility and Ethics
All test Bank are in Word format, so you will be able to adjust everything to your requirements!
Instant download after payment!