Test bank for Principles of Macroeconomics (13e) Thirteenth Edition by Karl E. Case Ray C. Fair Sharon M. Oster
Test bank with full answers! The date of your exam is fast approaching and devising a plan to review all the information in your textbook is a daunting task. Fortunately for you, we understand that your time is limited and we place at your disposal this priceless and invaluable study guide! The (Test bank for Principles of Macroeconomics (13e) Thirteenth Edition by Karl E. Case Ray C. Fair Sharon M. Oster) provides comprehensive coverage of your course materials in a condensed, easy to comprehend collection of exam-style questions, primarily in multiple-choice format with all answers.
In this test bank pack, you fill find tests for the following chapters of the Principles of Macroeconomics 13th edition book:
PART I: INTRODUCTION TO ECONOMICS
- The Scope and Method of Economics
- The Economic Problem: Scarcity and Choice
- Demand, Supply, and Market Equilibrium
- Demand and Supply Applications
PART II: CONCEPTS AND PROBLEMS IN MACROECONOMICS
- Introduction to Macroeconomics
- Measuring National Output and National Income
- Unemployment, Inflation, and Long-Run Growth
PART III: THE CORE OF MACROECONOMIC THEORY
- Aggregate Expenditure and Equilibrium Output
- The Government and Fiscal Policy
- Money, the Federal Reserve, and the Interest Rate
- The Determination of Aggregate Output, the Price Level, and the Interest Rate
- Policy Effects and Cost Shocks in the AS/AD Model
- The Labor Market in the Macroeconomy
PART IV: FURTHER MACROECONOMICS ISSUES
- Financial Crises, Stabilization, and Deficits
- Household and Firm Behavior in the Macroeconomy: A Further Look
- Long-Run Growth
- Alternative Views in Macroeconomics
PART V: THE WORLD ECONOMY
- International Trade, Comparative Advantage, and Protectionism
- Open-Economy Macroeconomics: The Balance of Payments and Exchange Rates
- Economic Growth in Developing Economies
PART VI: METHODOLOGY
- Critical Thinking about Research
Current test pack consists 21 tests with all answers for all 21 chapters of the book.
All tests are in word format, which is suitable for adjustments.
Instant download after payment.