Test Bank for International Management: Managing Across Borders and Cultures 9th Edition by Helen Deresky
Test banks are used by teachers and lecturers all over the world in order to assess students. This test bank pack for International Management: Managing Across Borders and Cultures 9th Edition book will help you to assess knowledge of your students in order to find out how good they understood covered materials. This test bank might be used during the semester in order to track students’ performance and at the end of semester in order to find out final performance.
In this test bank pack for International Management: Managing Across Borders and Cultures 9th Edition Book you will find test banks with all answers for the following chapters of the book:
Part 1: The Global Manager’s Environment
- Assessing the Environment: Political, Economic, Legal, Technological
- Managing Interdependence: Social Responsibility, Ethics, Sustainability
Part 2: The Cultural Context of Global Management
- Understanding the Role of Culture
- Communicating Across Cultures
- Cross-Cultural Negotiation and Decision Making
Part 3: Formulating and Implementing Strategy for International and Global Operations
- Formulating Strategy
- Implementing Strategy: Strategic Alliances, Small Businesses, Emerging Economy Firms
- Organization Structure and Control Systems
Part 4: Global Human Resources Management
- Staffing, Training, and Compensation for Global Operations
- Developing a Global Management Cadre
- Motivating and Leading
In this pack you will find 11 test banks with all answers for 11 chapters of the book.
All test banks are in Word format so you will be able to adjust question orders if it will be necessary.
Instant download after payment.