Test bank for International Finance: Theory and Policy Global 11th Edition by Paul R. Krugman, Maurice Obstfeld, Marc Melitz
In case you are a teacher or lecturer you may use this test bank in order to assess your student during teaching process of International Finance module. You may also use this test bank at the end of the module in order to find out how good students understood covered materials. Test is a good way of assessing students’ knowledge, moreover you may find out and indicate students strong or weak poins.
Test bank for International Finance: Theory and Policy Global 11th Edition consists from 11 test banks for all chapters of the book, as following:
Part 1: Exchange Rates and Open-Economy Macroeconomics
- National Income Accounting and the Balance of Payments
- Exchange Rates and the Foreign Exchange Market: An Asset Approach
- Money, Interest Rates, and Exchange Rates
- Price Levels and the Exchange Rate in the Long Run
- Output and the Exchange Rate in the Short Run
- Fixed Exchange Rates and Foreign Exchange Intervention
Part 2: International Macroeconomic Policy
- International Monetary Systems: An Historical Overview
- Financial Globalization: Opportunity and Crisis
- Optimum Currency Areas and the Euro
- Developing Countries: Growth, Crisis, and Reform
Postscript to Chapter 9: Risk Aversion and International Portfolio Diversification
All test banks are in word format, so if it will be necessary you may adjust them asyou’re your requirements.
Instant download after payment.