Test Bank for International Economics: Theory and Policy 11th Edition by Paul R. Krugman, Maurice Obstfeld, Marc Melitz
This work is quite useful for the use of instructors and administrators for the purpose of teaching courses and assessing student learning. Moreover, Student may use this Test Bank for International Economics: Theory and Policy 11th Edition preparation for exams.
Our product will help you master any topic faster than ever before. The heavy lifting of extracting the most important information from your textbook and compiling it into a downloadable test bank has been done for you. By using this test bank in conjunction with your textbook, you will have all the resources necessary to ensure success in the classroom. Practice makes perfect and this test prep resource will reinforce the concepts and theories presented throughout your course. But that’s not all:
This study aid will also highlight your strengths and weaknesses. This takes the guesswork out of studying and allows you to pinpoint the areas where you need improvement. Spend your time more efficiently by focusing on any weaknesses and you will soon be an expert across the board.
This Test Bank for International Economics: Theory and Policy 11th Edition Pack contains test banks for the following chapters of the book:
PART 1: International Trade Theory
- World Trade: An Overview
- Labor Productivity and Comparative Advantage: The Ricardian Model
- Specific Factors and Income Distribution
- Resources and Trade: The Heckscher-Ohlin Model
- The Standard Trade Model
- External Economies of Scale and the International Location of Production
- Firms in the Global Economy: Export Decisions, Outsourcing, and Multinational Enterprises
PART 2: International Trade Policy
- The Instruments of Trade Policy
- The Political Economy of Trade Policy
- Trade Policy in Developing Countries
- Controversies in Trade Policy
PART 3: Exchange Rates and Open-Economy Macroeconomics
- National Income Accounting and the Balance of Payments
- Exchange Rates and the Foreign Exchange Market: An Asset Approach
- Money, Interest Rates, and Exchange Rates
- Price Levels and the Exchange Rate in the Long Run
- Output and the Exchange Rate in the Short Run
- Fixed Exchange Rates and Foreign Exchange Intervention
PART 4: International Macroeconomic Policy
- International Monetary Systems: An Historical Overview
- Financial Globalization: Opportunity and Crisis
- Optimum Currency Areas and the Euro
- Developing Countries: Growth, Crisis, and Reform
Test bank consists of 22 tests with all answers for all 22 chapters of the book.
All tests are in the word format so you will be able to adjust if it will be necessary.
Instant download after payment.
There are no reviews yet.