Test Bank for Horngren’s Cost Accounting: A Managerial Emphasis 16th Edition by Srikant M. Datar, Madhav V. Rajan.
Test bank with full answers! The date of your exam is fast approaching and devising a plan to review all the information in your textbook is a daunting task. Fortunately for you, we understand that your time is limited and we place at your disposal this priceless and invaluable study guide! The (Test Bank for Horngren’s Cost Accounting: A Managerial Emphasis 16th Edition by Srikant M. Datar, Madhav V. Rajan) provides comprehensive coverage of your course materials in a condensed, easy to comprehend collection of exam-style questions, primarily in multiple-choice format.
Our product will help you master any topic faster than ever before. The heavy lifting of extracting the most important information from your textbook and compiling it into a downloadable test bank has been done for you. By using this test bank in conjunction with your textbook, you will have all the resources necessary to ensure success in the classroom.
By purchasing this test bank pack for Horngren’s Cost Accounting A Managerial Emphasis 16th Edition book you will get test banks with all answers for the following chapters of the Book:
1. The Manager and Management Accounting
2. An Introduction to Cost Terms and Purposes
3. Cost—Volume—Profit Analysis
4. Job Costing
5. Activity-Based Costing and Activity-Based Management
6.Master Budget and Responsibility Accounting
7.Flexible Budgets, Direct-Cost Variances, and Management Control
8. Flexible Budgets, Overhead Cost Variances, and Management Control
9. Inventory Costing and Capacity Analysis
10. Determining How Costs Behave
11. Decision Making and Relevant Information
12. Strategy, Balanced Scorecard, and Strategic Profitability Analysis
13. Pricing Decisions and Cost Management
14. Cost Allocation, Customer-Profitability Analysis, and Sales-Variance Analysis
15. Allocation of Support-Department Costs, Common Costs, and Revenues
16. Cost Allocation: Joint Products and Byproducts
17. Process Costing
18. Spoilage, Rework, and Scrap
19. Balanced Scorecard: Quality and Time
20. Inventory Management, Just-in-Time, and Simplified Costing Methods
21. Capital Budgeting and Cost Analysis
22. Management Control Systems, Transfer Pricing, and Multinational Considerations
23. Performance Measurement, Compensation, and Multinational Considerations
All test banks are in word format, so it will be quite easy for you to adjust them if it will be necessary.
Instant Download after payment.