Test Bank for Forensic Accounting by Robert Rufus, Laura Miller, William Hahn
This Test Bank for Forensic Accounting by Robert Rufus, Laura Miller, William Hahn contains tests for all chapters of the book in word format with all answers to them. Test Bank for Forensic Accounting will help you to conduct brilliant assessment and you will save your time during checking process because all answers are included. Test Bank for Forensic Accounting will help you to assess your student who are doing this course.
In Test Bank for Forensic Accounting you will find test banks for the following chapters:
- Introduction to the World of Forensic Accounting
2. The Legal Environment of Forensic Accounting
3. Screening and Staging Engagements
4. Gathering Evidence — Interviews and Observations
5. Financial Statements Analysis — Reading Between the Lines
6. Fraud and White-Collar Crime
7. Conducting a Fraud Investigation
8. Transforming Data into Evidence (Part 1)
9. Transforming Data into Evidence (Part 2)
10. Professional Responsibilities
11. Fundamentals of Business Valuation
12. Special Topics
This Test Bank for Forensic Accounting contains 12 test banks for all 12 chapters of the book.
All tests are in Word format.
Instant download after payment.