Test Bank for Essentials of Economics 6th Edition R. Glenn Hubbard, Anthony Patrick O’Brien
Current Test Bank for Essentials of Economics 6th Edition book by R. Glenn Hubbard, Anthony Patrick O’Brien will help you to assess your students. This test bank pack consist of 19 test banks with all answers for all 19 chapters of the Essentials of Economics Book. All test banks are in word format so if you will need to change it it will be quite easy for you to do it.
Test Bank for the following chapters of the Essentials of Economics book:
PART I: INTRODUCTION
1. Economics: Foundations and Models
Appendix: Using Graphs and Formulas
2. Trade-offs, Comparative Advantage, and the Market System
3. Where Prices Come From: The Interaction of Demand and Supply
PART II: MARKETS IN ACTION: POLICY AND APPLICATIONS
4. Market Efficiency and Market Failure
5. The Economics of Health Care
PART III: MICROECONOMIC FOUNDATIONS: CONSUMERS AND FIRMS
- Firms, the Stock Market, and Corporate Governance
- Consumer Choice and Elasticity
- Technology, Production, and Costs
PART V: MARKET STRUCTURE AND FIRM STRATEGY
- Firms in Perfectly Competitive Markets
- Monopoly and Antitrust Policy
- Monopolistic Competition and Oligopoly
PART VI: MACROECONOMIC FOUNDATIONS
12. GDP: Measuring Total Production and Income
13. Unemployment and Inflation
PART VIII: LONG-RUN ECONOMIC GROWTH AND SHORT-RUN ECONOMIC FLUCTUATIONS
- Economic Growth, the Financial System, and Business Cycles
- Aggregate Demand and Aggregate Supply Analysis
Appendix: Macroeconomic Schools of Thought
PART VIIII: MONETARY AND FISCAL POLICY
16. Money, Banks, and the Federal Reserve System
17. Monetary Policy
18. Fiscal Policy
19. Comparative Advantage, International Trade, and Exchange Rates
Test bank is in Word format. Which will give you an opportunity to change anything.
All answers included.
Instant Download after payment.
There are no reviews yet.