Test Bank for Economics 6th Global Edition Book by R. Glenn Hubbard & Anthony Patrick O’Brien
Test banks are quite good and easy way to assess students’ knowledge and find out their knowledge. This test bank pack will help you to conduct assessment of your students. With the help of Test Bank for Economics 6th Global Edition book by R. Glenn Hubbard & Anthony Patrick O’Brien you will be able to check how good your students understood covered materials. You may use this test bank in the middle at the beginning or even at the end of each class.
In case you are a student you may use this Test Bank for Economics 6th Global Edition by R. Glenn Hubbard & Anthony Patrick O’Brien in order to prepare for the upcoming exams in order to get A+.
In this test bank pack, you fill find tests for the following chapters of Economics 6th Global Edition by R. Glenn Hubbard & Anthony Patrick O’Brien:
- Economics: Foundations and Models
Appendix: Using Graphs and Formulas
2: Trade-offs, Comparative Advantage, and the Market System
- Where Prices Come From: The Interaction of Demand and Supply
- Economic Efficiency, Government Price Setting, and Taxes
Appendix: Quantitative Demand and Supply Analysis
- Externalities, Environmental Policy, and Public Goods
- Elasticity: The Responsiveness of Demand and Supply
- The Economics of Health Care
- Firms, the Stock Market, and Corporate Governance
Appendix: Tools to Analyze Firms’ Financial Information
- Comparative Advantage and the Gains from International Trade
- Consumer Choice and Behavioral Economics
Appendix: Using Indifference Curves and Budget Lines to Understand Consumer Behavior
11: Technology, Production, and Costs
Appendix: Using Isoquants and Isocost Lines to Understand Production and Cost
- Firms in Perfectly Competitive Markets
- Monopolistic Competition: The Competitive Model in a More Realistic Setting
- Oligopoly: Firms in Less Competitive Markets
- Monopoly and Antitrust Policy
- Pricing Strategy
- The Markets for Labor and Other Factors of Production
- Public Choice, Taxes, and the Distribution of Income
- GDP: Measuring Total Production and Income
- Unemployment and Inflation
- Economic Growth, the Financial System, and Business Cycles
- Long-Run Economic Growth: Sources and Policies
- Aggregate Expenditure and Output in the Short Run
Appendix: The Algebra of Macroeconomic Equilibrium
- Aggregate Demand and Aggregate Supply Analysis
Appendix: Macroeconomic Schools of Thought
25: Money, Banks, and the Federal Reserve System
26: Monetary Policy
27: Fiscal Policy
28: Inflation, Unemployment, and Federal Reserve Policy
29: Macroeconomics in an Open Economy
30: The International Financial System
This test bank contains 30 test banks for all 30 chapters of the Economics 6th edition book.
All test banks are in the Word Format, so it will be easy to change question orders if it will be necessary.
Test bank with all answers.
Instant download after payment.
There are no reviews yet.