Test Bank for Corporate Finance 4th Global Edition Book by Jonathan Berk & Peter DeMarzo
Test Bank are used in order to check student’s knowledge of covered materials. If you are using Corporate Finance 4th Global Edition book during your teaching process, it will be very useful to use this Test Bank for Corporate Finance 4th Global Edition Book. This test bank will help you to assess knowledge of your students in the mid of teaching process or at the end of the module.
In this test bank pack “Test Bank for Corporate Finance 4th Global Edition Book by Jonathan Berk & Peter DeMarzo” contains 31 test banks with all answers for all 31 chapters of the Corporate Finance 4th Global Edition Book as following:
- The Corporation
- Introduction to Financial Statement Analysis
- Financial Decision Making and the Law of One Price
- The Time Value of Money
- Interest Rates
- Valuing Bonds
- Investment Decision Rules
- Fundamentals of Capital Budgeting
- Valuing Stocks
- Capital Markets and the Pricing of Risk
- Optimal Portfolio Choice and the Capital Asset Pricing Model
- Estimating the Cost of Capital
- Investor Behavior and Capital Market Efficiency
- Capital Structure in a Perfect Market
- Debt and Taxes
- Financial Distress, Managerial Incentives, and Information
- Payout Policy
- Capital Budgeting and Valuation with Leverage
- Valuation and Financial Modeling: A Case Study
- Financial Options
- Option Valuation
- Real Options
- Raising Equity Capital
- Debt Financing
- Working Capital Management
- Short-Term Financial Planning
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Corporate Governance
- Risk Management
- International Corporate Finance
Test Bank for the Corporate Finance 4th Global Edition Book
Publisher: Pearson; 4 edition (September 29, 2016)
All test banks are in Word format, so if it will be necessary you may change question orders if it will be necessary.
All Tests are with all answers.
Instant download after payment.
There are no reviews yet.