Test bank for Business Communication: Polishing Your Professional Presence Fourth Edition by Barbara Shwom, Lisa Gueldenzoph Snyder
Test banks with answers will help you to assess your students and find out their strong as well as weak points. Moreover, it is quite fast and reliable way of assessment. In case you are a student you may use this test bank in order to prepare for upcoming exams on Business Communication module.
In this test bank pack you will find test banks for the following chapters of the Business Communication: Polishing Your Professional Presence Book, as following:
PART I: UNDERSTANDING THE FOUNDATIONS OF BUSINESS COMMUNICATION
- Developing Your Professional Presence
- Working with Others: Interpersonal, Intercultural, and Team Communication
- Managing the Communication Process: Analyzing, Composing, Evaluating
PART II: DELIVERING EFFECTIVE MESSAGES
- Communicating Routine Messages and Building Goodwill
- Communicating Persuasive Messages
- Communicating Bad News
- Using Social Media in Business
PART III: RESEARCHING, PROPOSING, REPORTING, AND PRESENTING
- Finding and Evaluating Business Information
- Preparing Persuasive Business Proposals
- Preparing Business Reports
- Preparing and Delivering Business Presentations
PART IV: PERSUADING AN EMPLOYER TO HIRE YOU
- Communicating Your Professional Brand: Social Media, Résumés, Cover Letters, and Interviews
This test bank pack consists of 12 test banks with answers for all 12 chapters of the book.
Instant download after payment.
There are no reviews yet.