Test Bank for Accounting Information System 14th Edition by Marshal B. Romney, Paul J. Steinbart
Test bank with full answers! The date of your exam is fast approaching and devising a plan to review all the information in your textbook is a daunting task. Fortunately for you, we understand that your time is limited and we place at your disposal this priceless and invaluable study guide! The (Test Bank for Accounting Information Systems, 14th Edition by Marshal B. Romney, Paul J. Steinbart) provides comprehensive coverage of your course materials in a condensed, easy to comprehend collection of exam-style questions, primarily in multiple-choice format as well as true/false statements. Want to know the best part?
Our product will help you master any topic faster than ever before. The heavy lifting of extracting the most important information from your textbook and compiling it into a downloadable test bank has been done for you. By using this test bank in conjunction with your textbook, you will have all the resources necessary to ensure success in the classroom. Practice makes perfect and this test prep resource will reinforce the concepts and theories presented throughout your course. But that’s not all:
This study aid will also highlight your strengths and weaknesses. This takes the guesswork out of studying and allows you to pinpoint the areas where you need improvement. Spend your time more efficiently by focusing on any weaknesses and you will soon be an expert across the board.
Test Bank Benefits:
- Download instantly after purchase (no waiting for shipping)
- Digital format so you can study anywhere you have a computer, cell phone or tablet
- Quickly review key concepts and reinforce your understanding of the subject matter
- Build test-taking skills and confidence with realistic, exam-like questions
- Fully comprehensive material covers all the chapters in your textbook
- Quickly narrow down the areas in which you need improvement
The time to study is now! Better grades and test scores are just a click away. So, what are you waiting for?
TEST BANK FOR THE FOLLOWING CHAPTERS TOPICS:
Part I: Conceptual Foundations of Accounting Information Systems
- Accounting Information Systems: An Overview
- Overview of Transaction Processing and Enterprise Resource Planning Systems
- Systems Documentation Techniques
- Relational Databases
Part II: Control and Audit of Accounting Information Systems
- Computer Fraud and Abuse Techniques
- Control and Accounting Information Systems
- Controls for Information Security
- Confidentiality and Privacy Controls
- Processing Integrity and Availability Controls
- Auditing Computer-Based Information Systems
Part III: Accounting Information Systems Applications
- The Revenue Cycle: Sales to Cash Collections
- The Expenditure Cycle: Purchasing to Cash Disbursements
- The Production Cycle
- The Human Resources Management and Payroll Cycle
- General Ledger and Reporting System
Part IV: The REA Data Model
- Database Design Using the REA Data Model
- Implementing an REA Model in a Relational Database
- Special Topics in REA Modeling
Part V: The Systems Development Process
- Introduction to Systems Development and Systems Analysis
- AIS Development Strategies
- Systems Design, Implementation, and Operation
Once you will purchase this resource please leave a comment!
All resources are compressed in zip file.
There are no reviews yet.