Strategy Analysis and Choice Lecture (Strategic Management)
This lecture explains how to formulate effective strategies once the internal and external audits are completed. Moreover, this lecture presents and exemplifies six widely used strategic planning matrices: SWOT (Strengths-Weaknesses-Opportunities-Threats) Matrix, BCG (Boston Consulting Group) Matrix, SPACE (Strategic Position and Action Evaluation) Matrix, IE (Internal-External) Matrix, Grand Strategy Matrix, and the QSPM (Quantitative Strategic Planning Matrix).
Learning Objectives of lecture:
- Describe the strategy analysis and choice process.
- Diagram and explain the three-stage strategy-formulation analytical framework.
- Construct and apply the Strengths-Weaknesses-Opportunities-Threats (SWOT) Matrix.
- Construct and apply the Strategic Position and Action Evaluation (SPACE) Matrix.
- Construct and apply the Boston Consulting Group (BCG) Matrix.
- Construct and apply the Internal-External (IE) Matrix.
- Construct and apply the Grand Strategy Matrix.
- Construct and apply the Quantitative Strategic Planning Matrix (QSPM).
- Explain how to estimate costs associated with recommendations.
- Discuss the role of organizational culture in strategic analysis and choice.
- Identify and discuss important political considerations in strategy analysis and choice.
By purchasing this resource, you will get:
Strategy Analysis and Choice Lecture Power Point Presentation
Test bank for Strategy Analysis and Choice with all answers
1 file with useful notes for instructor
File with teaching tips
Once you will purchase this resource please write some feedback!
Please Write comments as well as subscribe to our store!
Instant download after payment!
There are no reviews yet.