Strategies for International Business
is a lecture which is covered during International Business Module for bachelor/master level students.
This lecture presents tools and concepts used in analyzing and formulating international business strategy. First, the relationship between industry structure and competition in global industries is examined. Next, value chain analysis is used to identify the internal capabilities of the firm that can be leveraged to create competitive advantage. Effective international strategy depends greatly on the proper configuration and management of a company’s global value chain. The sometimes-conflicting demands of global integration versus local responsiveness are examined. Finally, a typology of strategic alternatives including multidomestic, international, global, and transnational strategies is presented.
Lecture Learning Objectives:
- Evaluate industry structure, firm strategy, and value creation
- Profile the features and functions of the value chain
- Assess how managers configure and coordinate a value chain
- Explain global integration and local responsiveness
- Profile the types of strategies MNEs use
In this file you will find:
- 1 Strategies for International Business Lecture Power Point Presentation
- 1 Guide file how to conduct Lecture
- 1 Test Bank with 100 different questions and full answer to them with the descriptions and explanations
- 4 Interesting Exercises for Seminar
- 8 Interesting Discussion Questions and answers to them
- 1 additional reading file about the lecture topic in order to enhance Lecturer/Teacher/Student knowledge
- 1 folder with useful pictures
Once you will purchase this resource please leave a comment!
All resources are compressed in Zip file.