is a lecture which is covered during Management Module. This resource is suitable for bachelor and master level students who are studying in business department.
In this lecture, we look at an important part of the planning that managers do: developing organizational strategies. Every organization has strategies for doing what it’s in business to do. And managers must manage those strategies effectively.
Effective managers recognize the role that strategic management plays in their organization’s performance. Throughout this lecture, students discover that good strategies can lead to high organizational performance.
Focus on the following learning objectives as you read and study this lecture.
Learning Objectives of this lecture are:
- Define strategic management and explain why it’s important.
- Explain what managers do during the six steps of the strategic management process.
- Know how to identify your own personal strengths and weaknesses and deal with them.
- Develop your skill at strategic planning.
- Describe the three types of corporate strategies.
- Describe competitive advantage and the strategies organizations use to get it.
- Discuss current strategic management issues.
In this file you will find:
- 1 Strategic Planning Lecture Power Point Presentation
- 1 Lecture Note Guide
- 1 Test Bank with 131 different questions with full answer description and explanation
- 8 Interesting Discussion Questions and answers to them
- 4 Interesting Exercise related to the topic with all answers to them
- 2 Interesting Case Studies with all answers to case study questions
- 1 additional reading resource file related to lecture topic in order to enhance Lecturer/Teacher/Student knowledge
- 1 Folder with relevant useful pictures
Once you will purchase this resource please leave a comment!
All resources are compressed in Zip File.