Your one-stop guide to starting a small business
Want to start a business? Don’t know where to begin? Start here. The Small Business Start-Up Kit shows you how to set up a small business in your state, quickly and efficiently clearing state and local bureaucratic hurdles along the way.
We’ll show you how to:
- choose between an LLC and other business structures
- write an effective business plan
- pick a winning business name and protect it
- get the proper licenses and permits
- price, bid, and bill your projects
- manage finances and taxes
- hire and manage staff
- get your website up and running, and
- market your business effectively, online and off.
The 10th edition is completely updated, with the latest legal and tax rules affecting small businesses, plus social media and e-commerce trends and platforms.