is a lecture which is covered within the Statistic or Basic Business Statistic module by business and economics students.
In many applications, you want to make inferences that are based on statistics calculated from samples to estimate the values of population parameters. In this lecture, you will learn about how the sample mean (a statistic) is used to estimate the population mean (a parameter) and how the sample proportion (a statistic) is used to estimate the population proportion (a parameter).
In this lecture, you learn to:
- The concept of the sampling distribution
- To compute probabilities related to the sample mean and the sample proportion
- The importance of the Central Limit Theorem
In this file you will find:
- Sampling Distributions Lecture Power Point Presentation
- Sampling Distributions Test Bank with 129 different related questions with full answer description and explanation
- 29 Exercises related to the topic with all answers to them
- Sampling Distributions Reading Resources file in order to enhance Lecturer/Teacher/Student knowledge
Once you will purchase this resource please leave a comment!
All resources are compressed in zip file.
There are no reviews yet.