Safety, Health, and Risk Management – Human Resource
is a lecture which is covered during Human Resource Management Module.
The main purpose of this lecture is to provide you with knowledge managers need to reduce workplace safety and health problems. The main topics we discuss are safety and the manager; manager’s briefing on occupational safety law; what causes accidents; how to prevent accidents; employee engagement-based safety programs; workplace health hazards – problems and remedies; and occupational security and risk management.
When it comes to safety strategy, the explosion and fire on British Petroleum’s (BP’s) Deepwater Horizon rig in the Gulf of Mexico back in 2010 still stands out for what can go wrong. The blast took the lives of 11 workers. Reports from the scene said a malfunctioning blowout preventer failed to activate, causing the disaster. Past critics of BP’s safety practices weren’t so sure.
- Explain the supervisor’s role in safety.
- Explain the basic facts about safety law and OSHA.
- Answer the question, “What causes accidents?”
- List and explain five ways to prevent accidents at work.
- Describe how one company uses employee engagement to improve workplace safety.
- List five workplace health hazards and how to deal with them.
- Discuss the prerequisites for a security plan and how to set up a basic security program.
In this file you will find:
- 1 Safety, Health, and Risk Management Lecture Power Point Presentation
- 1 Guide file how to conduct Lecture
- 1 Test Bank with 110 different questions with full answer description and explanation
- 3 Case Studies with all answers to them
- 10 Interesting Discussion Questions and answers to them
- 1 Interesting Exercise
- 1 additional reading file about the lecture topic in order to enhance Lecturer/Teacher/Student knowledge
Once you will purchase this resource please leave a comment!