Reactions in Aqueous Solution Lecture
Our world is based on water. Approximately 71% of the Earth’s surface is covered by water, and another 3% is covered by ice; 66% of the mass of an adult human body is water, and water is needed to sustain all living organisms. It’s therefore not surprising that a large amount of important chemistry, including all those reactions that happen in our bodies, takes place in water—that is, in aqueous solution.
From the above it is clear that Reactions in Aqueous Solution Lecture is very important. With the help of this teaching resources you will be able to explain your students what is it Reactions in Aqueous Solution. Reactions in Aqueous Solution teaching resources will suite any teacher/lecturer or tutor who is going or planning to conduct Reactions in Aqueous Solution Lecture or Seminar.
LEARNING OBJECTIVES OF THE LECTURE:
- Solution Concentration: Molarity
- Diluting Concentrated Solutions
- Electrolytes in Aqueous Solution
- Types of Chemical Reactions in Aqueous Solution
- Aqueous Reactions and Net Ionic Equations
- Precipitation Reactions and Solubility Guidelines
- Acids, Bases, and Neutralization Reactions
- Solution Stoichiometry
- Measuring the Concentration of a Solution: Titration
- Oxidation–Reduction (Redox) Reactions
- Identifying Redox Reactions
- The Activity Series of the Elements Redox Titrations
- Some Applications of Redox Reactions
By purchasing this teaching resource, you will get:
1 Reactions in Aqueous Solution Lecture PowerPoint Presentation
1 Teaching Gide for the Lecture/Seminar
1 Test bank for Reactions in Aqueous Solution with 200 different questions and answers to them.
Once you will purchase please write your comments and subscribe to my store in order to be up to date with new teaching resources.
Instant download after payment.
There are no reviews yet.