Public Relations and Crisis Management
is a lecture which is covered during Marketing Related modules by Bachelor as well as Master Level Students.
Crisis management is the process by which an organisation or a company deals with a major unpredictable event that threatens to harm or damage the company, its stakeholders or the general public. That is why it is extremely important for future marketing managers to be aware of this topic and be ready to deal with such cases. The teaching resources of this lecture will help you to conduct brilliant lesson for your students and deliver topic materials in the most interesting and engaging way. You may be 100 % sure that students will love it.
Learning Objectives for Lecture:
- Public Relations
- What is Public Relations?
- Public/Stakeholders for PR activities
- Ryanair case
- Developing PR Key Messages
- Crisis Management
- Definitions and Examples
- BP Crisis Case
- 7Rs of Crisis Management
In this file you will find:
- 1 Public Relations and Crisis Management Power Point Presentation for Lecture
- 1 Power Point Presentation for Seminar
- 1 Case study of Virgin Group Crisis Situation and 2 exercises related to the case study
- 1 Case Study of Hoover Sales Promotion Crisis with interesting Video clip and questions for discussion
- 1 Video of Crisis Management
All provided materials are used during teaching process of Bachelor/Master Students of Marketing Management Department. We received positive comments from student, cause they find these teaching materials extremely interesting and based on it students can enhance their knowledge and skills.
Once you will purchase this teaching resources, please leave a comment.
All resources are compressed in Zip file.