Lecture and Seminar is covered during the Marketing Mix topic in Marketing module.
This file will help you to teach Product Mix as a Separate Lecture. With the help of this teaching resource file you will be able to explain your students what is a product, service and brands as well as how to build customer values. Moreover, you will be able to properly explain process of Developing New Products and Managing the Product Life Cycle
In this lecture, we will study how companies develop and manage products, services, and brands. The product and brand are usually the first and most basic marketing consideration. We start with a seemingly simple question: What is a product? As it turns out, the answer is not so simple.
Learning objectives are:
- Define product and the major classifications of products and services
- Describe the decisions companies make regarding their individual products and services, product lines, and product mixes
- Identify the four characteristics that affect the marketing of services and the additional marketing considerations that services require.
In this File you will find:
– Product Mix Lecture Power Point Presentation
– Product Mix Seminar Power Point Presentation
– Detailed Seminar Plan
– Interactive activity on Levels of Product
– Interesting Case Study on Levels of Product, Product Type, Product Mix and Product Line
– Interesting Case Study on Product Life Cycle
– Video Clip related to the case study
PLUS, you will receive PDF reading resource about topic in order to enhance your knowledge, or share with your students in order to enhance their knowledge of product mix
This materials are covered by Bachelor Level Students on Principles of Marketing Module. All materials will help you to explain topic in very interesting and interactive way!!!
Comments are highly appreciated!!!