Planning Reports and Proposals
is a lecture which is covered during Business Communication Module.
This lecture investigates the tasks involved in planning longer documents. In this lecture, we also include coverage of conducting the research that is often needed for reports and presentations. Because conventional website content often functions like an informational report, we address the planning stage of website development in this lecture as well.
- Adapt the three-step writing process to reports and proposals.
- Describe an effective process for conducting business research, explain how to evaluate the credibility of an information source, and identify the five ways to use research results.
- Explain the role of secondary research, and describe the two major categories of online research tools.
- Explain the role of primary research, and identify the two most common forms of primary research for business communication purposes.
- Explain how to plan informational reports and website content.
- Identify the three most common ways to organize analytical reports.
- Explain how to plan proposals.
In this file you will find:
- 1 Planning Reports and Proposals Lecture Power Point Presentation
- 1 Guide file how to conduct Lecture
- 1 Test Bank with 100 different questions with full answer description and explanation
- 1 Folder with relevant pictures