Planning and Goal-Setting
is a lecture which is covered during Management Module. This resource is suitable for bachelor and master level students who are studying in business department.
In this lecture, we begin our study of the first of the management functions: planning. Planning is important because it establishes what an organization is doing. We’ll look at how managers set goals as well as how they establish plans.
It’s been said that if you don’t know where you’re going, any road will get you there. It has also been said that the shortest distance between two points is a straight line. These two sayings emphasize the importance of goals. Organizations want people who can get things done. And goal-setting is an essential component of long-term career success. Focus on the following learning objectives as you read and study this lecture.
Learning Objectives of this lecture are:
- Define the nature and purposes of planning.
- Classify the types of goals organizations might have and the plans they use.
- Compare and contrast approaches to goal-setting and planning.
- Know how to set goals personally and create a useful, functional to-do list.
- Develop your skill at helping your employees set goals.
- Discuss contemporary issues in planning.
In this file you will find:
- 1 Planning and Goal-Setting Lecture Power Point Presentation
- 1 Lecture Note Guide
- 1 Test Bank with 108 different questions with full answer description and explanation
- 8 Interesting Discussion Questions and answers to them
- 4 Interesting Exercise related to the topic with all answers to them
- 1 Interesting Case Study with all answers to case study questions
- 1 additional reading resource file related to lecture topic in order to enhance Lecturer/Teacher/Student knowledge
- 1 Folder with relevant useful pictures
Once you will purchase this resource please leave a comment!
All resources are compressed in Zip File.
There are no reviews yet.