Personality and Values Lecture (Organizational Behavior)
Personality and Values Lecture is a lecture which is covered during Organizational Behavior module. With the help of this teaching resources you will be able to explain your students what is it Personality and Values. Personality and Values teaching resources will suite any teacher/lecturer or tutor who is going or planning to conduct lecture or class on Personality and Values.
LEARNING OBJECTIVES OF THE LECTURE:
- Describe personality, the way it is measured, and the factors that shape it.
- Describe the strengths and weaknesses of the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) personality framework and the Big Five model.
- Discuss how the concepts of core self-evaluation (CSE), self-monitoring, and proactive personality contribute to the understanding of personality.
- Describe how personality affects job search and unemployment.
- Describe how the situation affects whether personality predicts behavior.
- Contrast terminal and instrumental values.
- Describe the differences between person-job fit and person-organization fit.
- Compare Hofstede’s five value dimensions and the GLOBE framework.
By purchasing this teaching resource, you will get:
1 Personality and Values Lecture PowerPoint Presentation
1 Teaching Gide for the Lecture/Seminar
1 Test bank for Personality and Values with 116 different questions.
Once you will purchase please write your comments and subscribe to my store in order to be up to date with new teaching resources.