Pay for Performance and Financial Incentives – Human Resource
is a lecture which is covered during Human Resource Management Module.
The main purpose of this lecture is to explain how managers use incentives to motivate employees. The main topics we’ll discuss are money’s role in motivation, individual employee incentive and recognition programs, incentives for salespeople, incentives for managers and executives, team and organization-wide incentive plans and incentives, and employee engagement.
The owners of a 21-store fast-food franchise in the Midwest knew that their stores’ performance and profits depended on their employees’ performance. They hoped a new employee incentive program could boost their employees’ and their stores’ performance. We will see that they did.
- Explain how you would apply four motivation theories in formulating an incentive plan.
- Discuss the main incentives for individual employees.
- Discuss the pros and cons of commissions versus straight pay for salespeople.
- Describe the main incentives for managers and executives.
- Name and describe the most popular organization-wide incentive plans.
- Explain how to use incentives to improve employee engagement.
In this file you will find:
- 1 Pay for Performance and Financial Incentives Lecture Power Point Presentation
- 1 Guide file how to conduct Lecture
- 1 Test Bank with 110 different questions with full answer description and explanation
- 3 Case Studies with all answers to them
- 10 Interesting Discussion Questions and answers to them
- 1 Interesting Exercise
- 1 additional reading file about the lecture topic in order to enhance Lecturer/Teacher/Student knowledge
Once you will purchase this resource please leave a comment!
There are no reviews yet.