Multiple Regression Model Building
is a lecture which is covered within the Statistic or Basic Business Statistic module by business and economics students. This lecture discusses multiple regression models with two independent variables. Moreover, this lecture considers regression models that contain more than two independent variables. Also lecture discusses model-building concepts that will help to develop the best model when confronted with a set of data that has many independent variables, such as the data to be collected at WSTA-TV. These concepts include quadratic independent variables, transformations of the dependent or independent variables, stepwise regression, and best-subsets regression.
- To use quadratic terms in a regression model
- To use transformed variables in a regression model
- To measure the correlation among the independent variables
- To build a regression model using either the stepwise or best-subsets approach
- To avoid the pitfalls involved in developing a multiple regression model
In this lecture we discussed:
- The quadratic regression model
- Using transformations in regression models
- The multiplicative model
- The exponential model
- Model building
- Stepwise regression
- Best subsets
- The pitfalls & ethical considerations in multiple regression
In this File you will find:
Multiple Regression Model Building Lecture Power Point Presentation
Test Bank for Multiple Regression Model Building with 96 Questions with all answers to them
39 Exercises for Multiple Regression Model Building seminar or lecture
Plus reading resource on Multiple Regression Model Building in order to enhance you overall knowledge about the topic.
Once you will purchase this resource please leave a comment!
All resources are compressed in zip file.