Motivation Concepts Lecture (Organizational Behavior)
Motivation Concepts Lecture is a lecture which is covered during Organizational Behavior module. With the help of this teaching resources you will be able to explain your students what is it Motivation Concepts. Motivation Concepts resources will suite any teacher/lecturer or tutor who is going or planning to conduct lecture or class on Motivation Concepts.
LEARNING OBJECTIVES OF THE LECTURE:
- Describe the three key elements of motivation.
- Compare the early theories of motivation.
- Contrast the elements of self-determination theory and goal-setting theory.
- Understand the differences among self-efficacy theory, reinforcement theory, and expectancy theory.
- Describe the forms of organizational justice, including distributive justice, procedural justice, informational justice, and interactional justice.
- Identify the implications of employee job engagement for managers.
- Describe how the contemporary theories of motivation complement one another.
By purchasing this teaching resource, you will get:
1 Motivation Concepts Lecture PowerPoint Presentation
1 Teaching Gide for the Lecture/Seminar
1 Test bank for Motivation Concepts with 106 different questions.
Once you will purchase please write your comments and subscribe to my store in order to be up to date with new teaching resources.