is a lecture which is covered during Management Module. This resource is suitable for bachelor and master level students who are studying in business department.
Motivating and rewarding employees is one of the most important and challenging activities that managers do. To get employees to put forth maximum work effort, managers need to know how and why they’re motivated. That’s what we discuss in this lecture. Focus on the following learning objectives as you read and study this lecture.
Learning Objectives of this lecture are:
- Define motivation.
- Compare and contrast early theories of motivation.
- Compare and contrast contemporary theories of motivation.
- Develop your skill at motivating employees.
- Discuss current issues in motivation.
- Know how to identify what motivates you.
In this file you will find:
- Motivating Employees Lecture Power Point Presentation
- Lecture Note Guide
- Test Bank with 125 different questions with full answer description and explanation
- 8 Interesting Discussion Questions and answers to them
- 4 Interesting Exercises related to the topic with all answers to them
- 2 Interesting Case Studies with all answers to case study questions
- 1 Reading Resource file related to lecture topic in order to enhance Lecturer/Teacher/Student knowledge
- 1 Folder with relevant useful pictures
Once you will purchase this resource please leave a comment!
All resources are compressed in Zip File.
There are no reviews yet.