Modes of Trading Internationally
is a lecture which is covered during International Business Module for bachelor/master level students.
This lecture is devoted to an examination of export and import strategies. Next, the roles of a wide variety of third-party intermediaries are discussed. The lecture concludes with a discussion of the major issues related to export financing, including the use of countertrade as a form of payment mechanism.
Lecture Learning Objectives:
- Explain the idea of exporting and profile its elements
- Explain the idea of importing and profile its elements
- Describe the problems and pitfalls that challenge international traders
- Describe the resources and assistance that helps international traders
- Define the idea of an export plan
- Discuss the practice of countertrade
In this file you will find:
- 1 Modes of Trading Internationally Lecture Power Point Presentation
- 1 Guide file how to conduct Lecture
- 1 Test Bank with 100 different questions and full answer to them with the descriptions and explanations
- 4 Interesting Exercises for Seminar
- 7 Interesting Discussion Questions and answers to them
- 2 additional reading file about the lecture topic in order to enhance Lecturer/Teacher/Student knowledge
- 1 folder with useful pictures
Once you will purchase this resource please leave a comment!
All resources are compressed in Zip file.