Exploring microeconomics: Formal theory and practical problems
Microeconomics: Theory and Applications with Calculus, 5th Edition remains the premiere microeconomics text to marry formal theory with robust, thoroughly analyzed real-world problems. Intended as an intermediate microeconomics text, Perloff introduces economic theory through a combination of calculus, algebra, and graphs. It then integrates estimated, real-life problems and applications, using a step-by-step approach to demonstrate how microeconomic theory can be applied to solve practical problems and policy issues. Compared with similar texts, the author places greater emphasis on using contemporary theories to analyze markets, so students are prepared to apply economic theory to the latest policy analysis in the field.
2. Supply and Demand
3. A Consumer’s Constrained Choice
5. Consumer Welfare and Policy Analysis
6. Firms and Production
8. Competitive Firms and Markets
9. Properties and Applications of the Competitive Model
10. General Equilibrium and Economic Welfare
11. Monopoly and Monopsony
12. Pricing and Advertising
13. Game Theory
14. Oligopoly and Monopolistic Competition
15. Factor Markets
17. Property Rights, Externalities, Rivalry, and Exclusion
18. Asymmetric Information
19. Contracts and Moral Hazards
Microeconomics: Theory and Applications with Calculus, 5th Edition by Jeffrey M Perloff PDF Book
Instant Download after payment.
There are no reviews yet.