Marketing: Real People, Real Choices, 9th Edition by Michael R. Solomon, Greg W. Marshall, Elnora W. Stuart
Marketing: Real People, Real Choices is the only text to introduce marketing from the perspective of real people, who make real marketing decisions, at leading companies everyday. Timely, relevant, and dynamic, this reader-friendly text shows readers how marketing concepts are implemented, and what they really mean in the marketplace. The 9th Edition presents more information than ever on the core issues every marketer needs to know, including value, analytics and metrics, and ethical and sustainable marketing. And with new examples and assessments, the text helps readers actively learn and retain chapter content, so they know what’s happening in the world of marketing today.
Table of Contents of Marketing: Real People, Real Choices Book:
PART I. Understand the Value Proposition
- Welcome to the World of Marketing: Create and Deliver Value
- Global, Ethical, and Sustainable Marketing
- Strategic Market Planning
- Supplement: Build a Marketing Plan
PART II. Determine the Value Propositions Different Customers Want
- Market Research
- Marketing Analytics: Welcome to the Era of Big Data!
- Understand Consumer and Business Markets
- Segmentation, Target Marketing and Positioning
PART III. Develop the Value Proposition for the Customer
- Product I: Innovation and New Product Development
- Product II: Product Strategy, Branding, and Product Management
- Price: What is the Value Proposition Worth?
- Supplement: Marketing Math
PART IV. Deliver and Communicate the Value Proposition
- Deliver the Goods: Determine the Distribution Strategy
- Deliver the Customer Experience: Goods and Services Via Bricks and Clicks
- Promotion I: Advertising and Sales Promotion
- Promotion II: Social Media Marketing, Direct/Database Marketing, Personal Selling, and Public Relations
APPENDIX A. Marketing Plan: The S&S Smoothie Company
APPENDIX B. Your Future in a Marketing Career
Digital PDF Book: 608 pages
Publisher: Pearson; 9 edition (January 14, 2017)
Instant download after payment.