Managing Social Responsibility and Ethics
is a lecture which is covered during Management Module. This resource is suitable for bachelor and master level students who are studying in business department.
How important is it for organizations and managers to be socially responsible and ethical? In this lecture, we’re going to look at what it means to be socially responsible and ethical and what role managers play in both. Focus on the following learning objectives as you read and study this lecture.
You make choices every day: Your boss asks you to do something questionable; you see a colleague doing something that violates a company rule or policy; you think about calling in sick because it’s a beautiful day, and boy oh boy do you need a day off; you need to make copies of some personal documents and the company copier isn’t monitored by anyone; you need to get some bills paid online and your boss is in meetings all day. Choices, choices, choices. What do you do?
Learning Objectives of this lecture are:
- Discuss what it means to be socially responsible and what factors influence that decision.
- Explain green management and how organizations can go green.
- Discuss the factors that lead to ethical and unethical behavior.
- Develop your skill at creating trust in work groups.
- Describe management’s role in encouraging ethical behavior.
- Know how to make good decisions about ethical dilemmas.
- Discuss current social responsibility and ethics issues.
In this file you will find:
- 1 Managing Social Responsibility and Ethics Lecture Power Point Presentation
- 1 Lecture Note Guide
- 1 Test Bank with 122 different questions with full answer description and explanation
- 8 Interesting Discussion Questions and answers to them
- 4 Interesting Exercise related to the topic with all answers to them
- 1 Interesting Case Study with all answers to case study questions
- 1 additional reading resource file related to lecture topic in order to enhance Lecturer/Teacher/Student knowledge
- 1 Folder with relevant useful pictures
Once you will purchase this resource please leave a comment!
All resources are compressed in Zip File.