Managing Quality (quality management) Lecture
is a lecture which is covered within the Operation Management Module which is covered by Bachelor and Master Level Students. Quality, or the lack of quality, affects the entire organization from supplier to customer and from product design to maintenance. Perhaps more important, building an organization that can achieve quality is a demanding task.
LEARNING OBJECTIVES OF LECTURE:
- Define quality and TQM
- Describe the ISO international quality standards
- Explain Six Sigma
- Explain how benchmarking is used in TQM
- Explain quality robust products and Taguchi concepts
- Use the seven tools of TQM
In this file you will find:
- Management Quality Lecture power point presentation
- 4 Case studies with all answers
- 1 Ethical Exercise with answer
- Lecture Notes
- 17 Exercises with all answers
- Test Bank with all answers (More than 100 different questions)
Managing Quality Lecture pack will help you to conduct brilliant lecture for your students. Moreover, it contains lots of case studies and exercises which will help you to practice covered materials. Finally, quality management test bank will help you to assess your student knowledge.
There are no reviews yet.