Managing in a Global Environment
is a lecture which is covered during Management Module. This resource is suitable for bachelor and master level students who are studying in business department. Every organization is affected in some way by the global environment. In this lecture, you will learn what managers need to know about managing globally, including regional trading alliances, how organizations go international, and cross-cultural differences. Focus on the following learning objectives as you read and study this lecture.
In this lecture, students will learn how to develop their global perspective. Human Resource managers say that there is a great need for cross-cultural understanding and savvy in business settings. Most executives, across the world, say that cross-cultural leadership is their top management challenge.
During their career, students will work with individuals who were born in a different country and don’t speak English as their first language. Their habits and customs will be different and students may have a hard time understanding their behavior.
Learning Objectives of this lecture are:
- Contrast ethnocentric, polycentric, and geocentric attitudes toward global business.
- Develop your skill at collaborating in cross-cultural settings.
- Discuss the importance of regional trading alliances and global trade mechanisms.
- Describe the structures and techniques organizations use as they go international.
- Explain the relevance of the political/legal, economic, and cultural environments to global business.
- Know how to be culturally aware.
In this file you will find:
- 1 Managing in a Global Environment Power Point Presentation
- 1 Lecture Note Guide
- 1 Test Bank with 119 different questions with full answer description and explanation
- 8 Interesting Discussion Questions and answers to them
- 5 Interesting Exercise related to the topic with all answers to them
- 2 Interesting Case Study with all answers to case study questions
- 1 additional reading resource file related to lecture topic in order to enhance Lecturer/Teacher/Student knowledge
- 1 Folder with relevant useful pictures
Once you will purchase this resource please leave a comment!
All resources are compressed in Zip File.
There are no reviews yet.