Managing Human Resources
is a lecture which is covered during Management Module. This resource is suitable for bachelor and master level students who are studying in business department.
Once an organization’s structure is in place, it’s time to find the people to fill the jobs that have been created. That’s where human resource management comes in. It’s an important task that involves getting the right number of the right people in the right place at the right time. Focus on the following learning objectives as you read and study this lecture.
Learning Objectives of this lecture are:
- Explain the importance of the human resource management and the human resource management process.
- Describe the external influences that affect the human resource management process.
- Discuss the tasks associated with identifying and selecting competent employees.
- Know how to write effective job descriptions.
- Develop your skill at being a good interviewer.
- Explain how companies provide employees with skills and knowledge.
- Describe strategies for retaining competent, high-performing employees.
- Discuss contemporary issues in managing human resources.
In this file you will find:
- 1 Managing Human Resources Lecture Power Point Presentation
- 1 Lecture Note Guide
- 1 Test Bank with 121 different questions with full answer description and explanation
- 8 Interesting Discussion Questions and answers to them
- 4 Interesting Exercise related to the topic with all answers to them
- 2 Interesting Case Studies with all answers to case study questions
- 1 additional reading resource file related to lecture topic in order to enhance Lecturer/Teacher/Student knowledge
- 1 Folder with relevant useful pictures
Once you will purchase this resource please leave a comment!
All resources are compressed in Zip File.