Managing Human Resources in Small and Entrepreneurial Firms – Human Resource
is a lecture which is covered during Human Resource Management Module.
The main purpose of this lecture is to help you apply what you know about human resource management to running a small business. The main topics we’ll address include the small business challenge; using Internet and government tools to support the HR effort; leveraging small size with familiarity, flexibility, fairness, and informality; using professional employer organizations; and managing HR systems, procedures, and paperwork.
City Garage is an expanding auto servicing company in Texas. One way they distinguish themselves is with a strategy based on letting customers interact directly with City Garage’s mechanics in what it calls its “open service area” – as they say, “We are all about customers.” But fast growth and hiring sociable employees require effective hiring. We’ll see what they did.
- Explain why HRM is important to small businesses and how small business HRM is different from that in large businesses.
- Give four examples of how entrepreneurs can use Internet and government tools to support the HR effort.
- List five ways entrepreneurs can use their small size to improve their HR processes.
- Discuss how you would choose and deal with a professional employee organization.
- Describe how you would create a start-up human resource system for a new small business.
In this file you will find:
- 1 Managing Human Resources in Small and Entrepreneurial Firms Lecture Power Point Presentation
- 1 Guide file how to conduct Lecture
- 1 Test Bank with 110 different questions with full answer description and explanation
- 3 Case Studies with all answers to them
- 10 Interesting Discussion Questions and answers to them
- 1 Interesting Exercise
- 1 additional reading file about the lecture topic in order to enhance Lecturer/Teacher/Student knowledge
Once you will purchase this resource please leave a comment!