Managing Global Human Resources – Human Resource
is a lecture which is covered during Human Resource Management Module.
The purpose of this lecture is to improve your effectiveness at applying your human resource knowledge and skills when global challenges are involved. The topics we’ll discuss include the manager’s global challenge, adapting human resources activities to intercountry differences, staffing the global organization, training and maintaining employees abroad, employee engagement globally, and managing HR locally: how to implement a global HR system.
A few years ago the Japanese industrial giant Hitachi embarked on a strategy to streamline its business into six market-based but integrated groups around the world, and to meld these into what is called “One Hitachi.” Its HR group needed a new human resource strategy to support this. We’ll see what they did.
- List the HR challenges of international business.
- Illustrate with examples how intercountry differences affect HRM.
- List and briefly describe the main methods for staffing global organizations.
- Discuss some important issues to keep in mind in training, appraising, and compensating international employees.
- Discuss similarities and differences in employee engagement around the globe.
- Explain with examples how to implement a global human resource management program.
In this file you will find:
- 1 Managing Global Human Resources Lecture Power Point Presentation
- 1 Guide file how to conduct Lecture
- 1 Test Bank with 110 different questions with full answer description and explanation
- 3 Case Studies with all answers to them
- 10 Interesting Discussion Questions and answers to them
- 1 Interesting Exercise
- 1 additional reading file about the lecture topic in order to enhance Lecturer/Teacher/Student knowledge
Once you will purchase this resource please leave a comment!