is a lecture which is covered during Management Module. This resource is suitable for bachelor and master level students who are studying in business department.
Without communication, nothing would ever get done in organizations. Managers are concerned with two types of communication: interpersonal and organizational. We look at both in this lecture and the role they play in a manager’s ability to be efficient and effective.
Do you always hear what people are saying? Listening requires more than just hearing words, it demands concentrating on what’s being said. Good listeners make an effort to understand and interpret the speaker’s message. Focus on the following learning objectives as you read and study this lecture.
Learning Objectives of this lecture are:
- Define the nature and function of communication.
- Describe methods and challenges of interpersonal communication.
- Develop your skill at listening effectively.
- Know how to overcome barriers to communication.
- Explain how communication can flow most effectively in organizations.
- Describe how the Internet and social media affect managerial communication and organizations.
- Summarize communication issues in today’s organizations.
- Discuss how to become a better communicator.
In this file you will find:
- 1 Managing Communication Lecture Power Point Presentation
- 1 Lecture Note Guide
- 1 Test Bank with 150 different questions with full answer description and explanation
- 8 Interesting Discussion Questions and answers to them
- 4 Interesting Exercise related to the topic with all answers to them
- 1 Interesting Case Study with all answers to case study questions
- 1 Reading Resource file related to lecture topic in order to enhance Lecturer/Teacher/Student knowledge
- 1 Folder with relevant useful pictures
Once you will purchase this resource please leave a comment!
All resources are compressed in Zip File.
There are no reviews yet.