Managing Change and Disruptive Innovation
is a lecture which is covered during Management Module. This resource is suitable for bachelor and master level students who are studying in business department.
Change is a constant for organizations and thus for managers. Because change cannot be eliminated, managers must learn how to manage it successfully. Because innovation is often closely tied to an organization’s change efforts, managers must know how to manage it as well.
Change takes us out of our comfort zone. But to survive and thrive in your career, you are going to have to be change ready. As you’ll see throughout this lecture, change is inevitable. So, the more easily you can adapt… the more successful, appreciated, and happier you’ll be. Focus on the following learning objectives as you read and study this lecture.
Learning Objectives of this lecture are:
- Describe making the case for change.
- Compare and contrast views on the change process.
- Classify areas of organizational change.
- Explain how to manage change.
- Know how to be change ready by overcoming your resistance to change.
- Discuss contemporary issues in managing change.
- Develop your skill in change management so you can serve as a catalyst for change.
- Describe techniques for stimulating innovation.
- Explain why managing disruptive innovation is important.
In this file you will find:
- 1 Managing Change and Disruptive Innovation Lecture Power Point Presentation
- 1 Lecture Note Guide
- 1 Test Bank with 142 different questions with full answer description and explanation
- 8 Interesting Discussion Questions and answers to them
- 4 Interesting Exercise related to the topic with all answers to them
- 1 Interesting Case Study with all answers to case study questions
- 1 additional reading resource file related to lecture topic in order to enhance Lecturer/Teacher/Student knowledge
- 1 Folder with relevant useful pictures
Once you will purchase this resource please leave a comment!
All resources are compressed in Zip File.