Managing Careers and Retention – Human Resource
is a lecture which is covered during Human Resource Management Module.
The main purpose of this Lecture is to explain how to support your employees’ career development needs and improve employee retention. The main topics we’ll address are career management, improving employee engagement through career development, managing employee turnover and retention, employee life-cycle management, and managing dismissals.
Cognizant Corporation creates products for things like managing huge volumes of images and other content in computer systems. Creating such products requires creative and engaged employees. Cognizant therefore takes talent development very seriously, and its managers consciously consider the talent development implications of each of their strategic decisions. We will see how they do this.
- Discuss what employers and supervisors can do to support employees’ career development needs.
- Explain why career development can improve employee engagement.
- Describe a comprehensive approach to retaining employees.
- List and briefly explain the main decisions employers should address in reaching promotion and other employee life-cycle career decisions.
- Explain each of the main grounds for dismissal.
In this file you will find:
- 1 Managing Careers and Retention Lecture Power Point Presentation
- 1 Guide file how to conduct Lecture
- 1 Test Bank with 110 different questions with full answer description and explanation
- 3 Case Studies with all answers to them
- 10 Interesting Discussion Questions and answers to them
- 1 Interesting Exercise
- 1 additional reading file about the lecture topic in order to enhance Lecturer/Teacher/Student knowledge
Once you will purchase this resource please leave a comment!
There are no reviews yet.