Introduction to Multiple Regression
is a lecture which is covered within the Statistic or Basic Business Statistic module by business and economics students. This lecture will introduce you to multiple regression models that use two or more independent variables to predict the value of a dependent variable.
- How to develop a multiple regression model
- How to interpret the regression coefficients
- How to determine which independent variables to include in the regression model
- How to determine which independent variables are most important in predicting a dependent variable
- How to use categorical independent variables in a regression model
- How to predict a categorical dependent variable using logistic regression
- How to identify individual observations that may be unduly influencing the multiple regression model
In this File you will find:
Introduction to Multiple Regression Lecture Power Point Presentation
Test Bank for Introduction to Multiple Regression with 343 Questions with all answers to them
86 Exercises for Introduction to Multiple Regression
Plus reading resource on Introduction to Multiple Regression in order to enhance you overall knowledge about the topic.
Once you will purchase this resource please leave a comment!
All resources are compressed in zip file.
There are no reviews yet.