Introduction to Human Resource Management
is a lecture which is covered during Human Resource Management module/course.
The purpose of this Lecture explains what Human Resource Management is, and why it’s important to all managers. We’ll see that human resource management activities such as hiring, training, appraising, compensation, and developing employees are part of every manager’s job. We’ll see that human resource management is also a separate function. The main topics we’ll cover will include what is human resource management, the trends shaping human resource management, human resource management today, the new human resource manager.
- Explain what human resource management is and how it relates to the management process.
- Briefly discuss and illustrate each of the important trends influencing human resource management.
- List and briefly describe “distributed HR” and other important aspects of human management today.
- List at least four important human resource manager competencies.
In this file you will find:
- 1 Introduction to Human Resource Management Lecture Power Point Presentation
- 1 Guide file how to conduct Lecture
- 1 File for Lecturer/Teacher/Student addition Reading about Introduction to Human Resource Management in order to enlarge personal knowledge
- 1 Test Bank with 110 different questions with full answer description and explanation
- 1 File with Exercises and all answers to them
- 2 Case Studies with all answers to them