Interpersonal Communication Skills
is a lecture which is covered during Business Communication Module.
This Lecture explores five important aspects of interpersonal communication: listening, nonverbal communication, workplace conversations, conflict management, and negotiation.
- Explain why listening is such a complex communication process, and describe three steps to becoming a better listener.
- Explain the importance of nonverbal communication and identify six major categories of nonverbal expression.
- Outline an effective process for initiating, sustaining, and concluding workplace conversations.
- Explain the causes of workplace conflict, and identify five productive steps for resolving conflict.
- Describe the importance of negotiation as a communication skill, and explain how to prepare for and conduct a negotiation.
In this file you will find:
- 1 Interpersonal Communication Skills Lecture Power Point Presentation
- 1 Guide file how to conduct Lecture
- 1 Test Bank with 100 different questions with full answer description and explanation
- 1 Folder with relevant pictures
There are no reviews yet.