International Human Resource Management
is a lecture which is covered during International Business Module for bachelor/master level students.
Firms the world over agree on the importance of qualified personnel to achieve their foreign growth and operational objectives. Lecture broadly deals with two primary human resource concerns. The management discussion begins with an overview of specific international management qualifications and characteristics; it then explores the advantages of transferring and promoting home country vs. expatriate vs. third-country managers, plus the associated issues of compensation and repatriation. The lecture concludes with an exploration of international labor concerns, including comparative labor relations issues and the role of the MNE in the collective bargaining process.
Lecture Learning Objectives:
- Discuss the importance of human resource management
- Explain the types of expatriates
- Profile the staffing frameworks used by MNEs
- Assess how MNEs select, prepare, compensate, and retain managers
In this file you will find:
- International Human Resource Management Lecture Power Point Presentation
- 1 Guide file how to conduct Lecture
- 1 Test Bank with 100 different questions and full answer to them with the descriptions and explanations
- 5 Interesting Exercises for Seminar
- 7 Interesting Discussion Questions and answers to them
- 1 additional reading file about the lecture topic in order to enhance Lecturer/Teacher/Student knowledge
- 1 folder with useful pictures
Once you will purchase this resource please leave a comment!
All resources are compressed in Zip File!
There are no reviews yet.