Globalization and International Business
is a lecture which is covered during International Business Module for bachelor/master level students.
Globalization has become a major socioeconomic force and topic of debate in the twenty-first century. Chapter One examines the forces that are driving this phenomenon, as well as the often-passionate criticisms of the process. It reviews the objectives that firms pursue when they engage in international business activities and describes the various modes of entry that may be used. It also notes the terminology that has come into existence as new types of organizations have evolved. The chapter concludes with a discussion of the ways in which international business differs from domestic business.
Lecture Learning Objectives:
- Define globalization and international business and show how they affect each other
- Grasp why companies engage in international business and why international business growth has accelerated
- Discuss globalization’s future and the major criticisms of it
- Illustrate the different ways in which a company can accomplish its global objectives
- Recognize the need to apply social science disciplines to understanding the differences between international and domestic business
In this file you will find:
- 1 Globalization and International Business Lecture Power Point Presentation
- 1 Guide file how to conduct Lecture
- 1 Test Bank with 100 different questions and full answer to them with the descriptions and explanations
- 3 Interesting Exercises
- 8 Interesting Discussion Questions and answers to them
- 1 additional reading file about the lecture topic in order to enhance Lecturer/Teacher/Student knowledge
- 1 folder with useful pictures
Once you will purchase this resource please leave a comment!
All resources are compressed in Zip File.
There are no reviews yet.